Wednesday, July 6, 2011

iPad

I have not used my iPad much yet as I have not had time to explore what it can do. Tomorrow or Friday I will spend a little time with my tutee using it since she showed some excitement when I mentioned it. I am thinking that we will explore some of the programs together and let her tutor me or visit an academic game site. I plan on beginning use of the calendar and note pad very soon since it should be very convenient for keeping track of assignments, deadlines, and key notes self.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you will be using this with your tutee. I'll be excited to hear about how it goes.
    Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed you are using the iPad more frequently in class, and just wanted to say nice job on continuing to familiarize yourself with the new technology!

    ReplyDelete